Digital-Hosting policy is to comply with all applicable laws on privacy and data protection. This commitment reflects the importance that we give to a salaries and preserving the trust of our employees, customers, business partners and others who provide us with their personal information.
Using the Digital-Hosting website or giving us personal information, you are accepting that we can collect, use and disclose your personal information as described in this Policy and in any country or Privacy Statement on the website.
If you do not agree with the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in the Policy, do not use the Digital-Hosting website or even contact us
1.1 To the extent limited by applicable law, whenever Digital-Hosting collect personal data on the website the Digital-Hosting will:
- timely and properly submit notice of our practice of handling data
- collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which can be given explicitly or implicitly, depending on the sensitivity of personal information, legal requirements and other factors
- collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and will not be in excessive volume, for purposes for which it is collected
- process your personal information in a manner that is consistent with the objectives for which it was originally collected or to which you subsequently consented
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for the purposes for which they are intended to be accurate, complete, and if necessary, updated
- will not use personal data for direct marketing purposes and that you can not be an opportunity to withdraw them
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection of personal data to be disclosed to a third party or transferred to other countries, where it belongs, and its dissemination within the company Digital-Hosting
2.1 When you access and use the site of Digital-Hosting, there are 3 ways we may collect information about you:
- Digital-Hosting collects information that we can automatically get from your internet browser. This information typically contain the IP address of your internet service provider, the name of the operating system (such as Macintosh® or Windows®) and the name and version of your browser (such as Internet Explorer or Netscape). The information we receive depends on how your browser is configured. Please check your browser if you want to find out what information your browser sends or how to change it.We are using this information to obtain statistical data that help us to improve our website and to make him more compatible with the technology used by our online visitors
- Digital-Hosting may obtain information about you by installing a "tag" on the hard drive of your computer. This tag is known as a "cookie".
All our Digital-Hosting sites use 'session cookies'. Session cookies are used to denote the computer a unique identifier generated by the computer when you access our site. Session cookies do not identify you personally and expire after you close the browser. We use session cookies to collect statistical information about the ways visitors use our sites - which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page. These data (known as "clickstream data") is analyzed in the form of statistics, in order to gain a better insight into our visitors' interests and the need to improve the content and functionality of our sites.
Digital-Hosting web site uses also use "persistent cookies". These cookies do not stand out when you close your browser, they remain on your computer until you delete them. By giving the computer a unique identifier, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences, and you need to take those choices and preferences again collected, they are with us can get automatically, saving time and effort. For example, after you make a purchase, if you decide to make another purchase, your shipping address will be retained and will only need to confirm it. If the site Digital-Hosting used "persistent cookies" we will notify you about it through the Statement of Policy published on this site.
- Digital-Hosting collects information you provide deliberately and voluntarily when using the site Digital-Hosting, for example, the information you provide when you sign up to be notified via e-mail, when you complete a survey, or when you ask a question, or when responding to e-mail. In many cases, this information will be personal information.
Digital-Hosting uses this information for the purposes for which you have provided. For example, if you give your e-mail address when you sign up to receive alerts via e-mail, we will use your e-mail address to provide you with a warning that you are looking for.
We may also use the information we collect from the Digital-Hosting website for various business purposes such as customer service, fraud prevention, market research, improving our products and services, and providing you and your company for that information that we believe may be of benefit. You can remove all personal information and other use of historical and statistical data or scientific purposes.
3.1 Digital-Hosting will not sell personal information collected for the marketing purpose, without your explicit consent.
Digital-Hosting also may transfer your personal information to third parties that we engage to provide services to support our needs. These third parties may use your personal information to be communicated exclusively for the provision of services for our needs and the need to treat them as strictly confidential data.
In some cases, Digital-Hosting may transfer your personal information to third parties who are our partners in providing products and services to our customers. When we do, we will require from our business partners that the personal information that we transport their use in a manner that is consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected (or to which you subsequently consented) and only as permitted by this Policy, the applicable statements about Policy on the website that are applied in the country and all laws on privacy and data protection in force.
In particular, rare occasions, we may transfer or submit personal information to unaffiliated third parties. For example, we can supply personal information to a third party (i) at your request; (Ii) compliance with legal requirements or court order; (Iii) to investigate a possible crime, such as identity theft; (Iv) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or cessation of business or business unit Digital-Hosting Digital-Hosting; or (v) under similar circumstances. If this happens, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information
4.1 Your personal information will generally be stored in a database company Digital-Hosting or database run by our providers. Most of these databases are stored on servers located in the territory of Europe. To the extent required by law, if your personal information is transferred outside your country, shall be submitted to the appropriate notice about it.
Digital-Hosting takes reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality, security and inviolability of your personal information. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to transfer personal information over the Internet. Although we use security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration, as in the case of computer networks that are connected to the Internet, we can not guarantee the security of information sent over the Internet and take on the responsibility for the breach of security that is objectively beyond our control.
5.1 The personal information you provide via Digital-Hosting site can be viewed, corrected and updated using the feedback mechanism which is located on the website of Digital-Hosting
6.1 Digital-Hosting keeps personal data collected on the website of the Digital-Hosting as long as necessary to services and products as well as the information you need delivered to your requirements, or as permitted by applicable law.
Website Digital-Hosting generally not intended for persons under the age of 13 years. Digital-Hosting does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children on its website, except when permitted under applicable law. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request to delete such information from our records, you can do konaktiranjem our hotline
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the earth or the Privacy Statement posted on the website, or on how to use your personal information, please contact us.
7.1 Digital-Hosting reserves the right to update or modify this Policy, at any time and without prior notice, by a revised version of this Policy. If we change this Policy or any Privacy Statement, such changes will only apply to personal information we collect after we set up the revised Policy.